Sunday, December 16, 2012

Greatest Sinners

"Let the greatest sinners put their trust in My mercy. They particularly have the right to trust the abyss of My mercy. My daughter, write of My mercy to the afflicted souls. The souls that resort to My mercy delight me. To these souls I grant them graces above and beyond what they request. I cannot punish the greatest sinner if he pleads for My compassion, since I justify him within My unfathomable and impenetrable mercy. Write: Before coming as a fair judge I open wide the door of My mercy. Whoever does not pass through the door of My mercy, he must pass the door of My justice... "  -- Faustina Kowalska

Among the great changes taking place in the contemporary world, migration has produced a new phenomenon: non-Christians are becoming very numerous in traditionally Christian countries, creating fresh opportunities for contacts and cultural exchanges, and calling the Church to hospitality, dialogue, assistance and, in a word, fraternity. Among migrants, refugees occupy a very special place and deserve the greatest attention. Today there are many millions of refugees in the world and their number is constantly increasing. They have fled from conditions of political oppression and inhuman misery, from famine and drought of catastrophic proportions. The Church must make them part of her overall apostolic concern.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving your perspective matters...